Thursday 5 January 2012

Berries and Birds

New images of a recent screen print Berries and Birds.

It will probably appear in my shop at some point...


Berries and Birds


Berries and Birds

Berries and Birds - Print Studio

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a screen printed card I've recently listed in my shop. 
 Three colours pulled by my very own hands on recycled card. I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by trees where I live so it's only right that I should draw a few. Maybe there's a project looming in here.



The Tree Outside


The Tree Outside

The Tree Outside
The Tree Outside - framed



2 comments:

  1. Great work and great colours. Just found your blog through folksy forum, it's great.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, the colours you used are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete